Runderwear™ Men's Triathlon Suit
Take a look at our size chart
The Runderwear™ Men's Triathlon Suit is designed with premium comfort, sleek style and winning performance in mind for triathletes.
The men's tri suit is ergonomically designed to move with your body and is constructed using Italian-made Darwin fabric, which has super-fast drying properties. It is also chlorine-resistant - so it will not reduce in performance even after use in pool swims, and it has excellent UV protection encouraging use at any time of the year. The stylish, minimalistic design also incorporates both a dual pocket on the rear for holding energy gels, bananas or other smaller items to use/consume during your training/race, and a hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial pad for improved comfort and performance while cycling. The pad is anatomically designed to ensure that it doesn't interfere or cause irritation while running, swimming or at any other time.
The Runderwear™ Triathlon Suit is perfect for athletes of any level or experience, and can be used for racing, training, or for any upcoming event that includes running, cycling or swimming - or of course all 3. It offers a winning combination of premium comfort, performance and long lasting durability that will always help you get over the line.
- ITALIAN TECHNICAL FABRIC - The Runderwear™ Triathlon Suit is designed with Italian technical fabric which is super-fast drying, keeping you comfortable throughout any racing or training even after swimming.
- ERGONOMIC, STYLISH DESIGN - The suit combines a secure, compression fit that moves with your body, giving you the flexibility needed to perform at your best - as well as looking great with a stylish, minimalistic design. We have also added rear pockets to store your energy gels or sports nutrition products to help you go those extra miles.
- UV PROTECTION - The suit offers excellent UV protection from its 92% Polyester / 8% Elastane, Italian technical fabric.
- NO IRRITATION & SUPREME COMFORT - The zip goes down to mid-chest, giving you room to breathe with a comfortable neck design and zip protector. On the men's suit, there is a hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial pad for added comfort while cycling for improved comfort and performance.
- VERY DURABLE & CHLORINE RESISTANT - The Italian fabric does not degrade when used in swimming pools, keeping it's form and structure for added durability and allowing you to perform anywhere, anytime.
Fantastic! Raced Ironman 70.3 Muscat and super impressed. Very, very, comfortable and unrestrictive. Now my Number 1 race suit of choice. Maybe a sleeved version next to keep off the sun.
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Nice and simple, like the branding and fits nicely too
Amazingly comfortable. Not a rub, hot spot, or chafe anywhere; very pleased!
Fits like a glove, super soft and extremely comfortable during cycling and running!
I rode 57km in mid summer with my new Runderwear Trisuit and found it reasonable comfortable and supportive. The seat pad is a little thinner than my other trisuit and makes for less comfort on the bike, but I suppose it would make for a more comfortable swim and run during competition. The material is more compressive than the usual Runderwear gear but is not restrictive. Reasonably happy with my purchase.